Hill: Sam Williams Arrested

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that’s different .
Yeah which is really weird because I was super into sports as a kid. Did football, basketball, baseball, wrestling and karate as a little kid. Now as an adult I really can only say I'm really into football. I'll watch the White Sox a little when they are decent. I don't really watch NBA anymore or hockey.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah which is really weird because I was super into sports as a kid. Did football, basketball, baseball, wrestling and karate as a little kid. Now as an adult I really can only say I'm really into football. I'll watch the White Sox a little when they are decent. I don't really watch NBA anymore or hockey.
Folks still in Iowa?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can y'all please stay the fuck on topic? /some random poster that I can't remember their name

p1_

DCC 4Life
Can y'all please stay the fuck on topic? /some random poster that I can't remember their name
What, you dont find Crock's upbringing fascinating? Got something against Iowa, do ya?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Interesting how many of you are attached to Iowa. My SIL married a guy from Iowa and moved out there. They live in Keokuk and we visit 1-2 a year.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Sounds like Williams' main legitimate transgressions are speeding, no license plate and inspection sticker. The drug (weed/THC) and gun charges (only a crime because he had the drugs, right?) are very tricky tack.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
apparently he has a surplus.
That is one thing you cannot coach out of a kid. If he was football smart (I.e. not getting flagged), he could get as many weed pens and guns that he wants. But he is neither and loses the privilege.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
So he had Delta-9 or something? I bought some D-9 gummies from Cali and they will send you to the shadow realm.

Top Bottom