Hill: Sam Williams Arrested

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It sounds like another one of those antiquated holdovers from the "War on Drugs" where they get to treat you like a serial axe murderer over minor drug offenses.
Agreed. In Ohio marijuana and firearms are a no no. Hoping that changes once marijuana is legalized here for recreation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same thing we always said with Gregory. It may be a dumb rule but it concerns your livelihood it is your job to know.
That's the thing. It's not the fact that he possessed THC. It's that you have to be a real idiot to get busted for it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so we replaced Gregory .. with an equally big clusterfuck

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fake synthetic weed that is being marketed as an alternative in retarded states that have not yet legalized
In Texas' case, legalized but with moronic limits on THC.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
When I was in college I went to a Rolling Stones concert in Ames with a bunch of buddies. Before it started we smoked a doob in my car for our “pregame prep”. A bunch of people who were near the car saw this and started heckling us for smoking pot. At a fucking Stones concert. Granted this was Iowa so half of them were socially retarded and I give them a break for that…but still.

We‘ve come a long way…got a long way to go.

Top Bottom