Garrett Watch Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gif with words. Shame on you for compromising your principles yet again.
I don't think he has ever had that rule. I have, but I have to now live with the fact that people want the words.

data

Forbes #1
I haven't read anything for 13 hours...I saw over 280 unread posts in this thread.

I'm caught up and...nothing.

This is worse than following the NFL Draft and then we trade out of the 1st.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Seriously? Who the hell would be pussy enough to whine about Schmitty and Garrett via PMs?

:lol
Agreed. Schmitty is an annoying little bitch but he's our annoying little bitch and deserves to be told that to his face

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope the finish all this shit by the end of tomorrow.

Flush that turd. Don't let the Garrett stank bleed over into 2020.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Jones to meet with Garrett again tomorrow.

Oh, motherfucker....I am starting to believe Jerruh is getting cold feet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I told yall you are underestimating how bad Jerry wants to keep Garrett, if the Eagles had lost I have no doubt Garrett would already have an extension

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I don’t think so. The meetings are about posturing and PR matters and what the company line is regarding the reason the contract wasn’t or will not be renewed. Also to dovetail the responses to the media’s questions and mitigate any signs of tension within the organization or players. When the strategy is settled the announcement will be made for the press conference.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I will laugh so hard if they re-sign Garrett. The ineptitude this year alone makes him deserving of being let go

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Seems a bit early to be breaking out the "We tried to warn them". If and when Garrett is announced to be gone, will you still be reminding us of your warnings?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Seems a bit early to be breaking out the "We tried to warn them". If and when Garrett is announced to be gone, will you still be reminding us of your warnings?
That there's still doubt as to whether he's gone after an 8-8 finish with no playoffs pretty much proves our point

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Garrett is still gone. The rest of the staff has been advised to look for jobs elsewhere. This is just Jerry being a giant pussy and too afraid to tell his boy to hit the bricks.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Figuring out whether Jerry is enjoying the spotlight or actually deciding whether or not to keep him is difficult. Because he is Jerry.

Top Bottom