Garrett Watch Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As I predicted not too long ago, Jerry being the attention whore that he is won't make an announcement on Garrett on Black Monday. Too much attention being paid to the other teams going through transition.

Jerry.....erh, the Cowboys deserve their own stage and spotlight, ya know.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
As I predicted not too long ago, Jerry being the attention whore that he is won't make an announcement on Garrett on Black Monday. Too much attention being paid to the other teams going through transition.

Jerry.....erh, the Cowboys deserve their own stage and spotlight, ya know.
I hope he is at least starting the coaching search behind the scenes

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
All you need to know is that he doesn't want an HC job where assistants are forced on him. That would be a big NO to this job.
You cant take my dream from me, dammit!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You cant take my dream from me, dammit!!
If you want to live in fantasy land, go right ahead.

He is not even considering this place because there are some assistants still under contract and Jones hates paying coaches not the coach.

Don't even make me break out the Love Field credit card story again. But it sounds like you are asking for it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If you want to live in fantasy land, go right ahead.

He is not even considering this place because there are some assistants still under contract and Jones hates paying coaches not the coach.

Don't even make me break out the Love Field credit card story again. But it sounds like you are asking for it.
I know full well there is no shot but Im stubborn and will hold out hope until its officially dead.

Top Bottom