Garrett Watch Thread...

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
It will happen with me. I’ve been watching this team since the Danny White years and it’s definitely been a long embarrassing ride. But I can tell you this will be it from me. If GARRETT is retained I won’t invest anymore of my time watching this team anymore. I just won’t. My schedule is always adjusted to the Cowboys and that will stop until that moron of a coach is gone. I really doubt he will stay though. But if he does, I’m done.
This was me after the 2015 season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
90% of your posts are either defending Garrett or bringing him up. I'm telling you, you might want to chill just a hair. I'm perfectly fine with you discussing shit, but you seek out posts to troll. We have never had many rules here, but there are limits.
you serious, Clark?

This sounds like some old Taylor Hicks-level shit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Does anyone still believe Garrett is staying?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
we can handle trolls (if that's even what he's doing), water off a ducks back man, dont give into the zone like temptation to censor
We don't censor here. But, you all have to understand the amount of contact that has been made behind the scenes to me about this asking for some sort of action. I have given an amazing amount of leash. Like I said, let's just get past this stupid Garrett thing and my PM's can stop blowing up.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I feel ya.

I wish I could switch teams but I am hopelessly attached to the team I fell in love with as a kid, like someone still smitten over their first love that got away and is never coming back.

I grew up within a 1/4 mile of the old practice facility, went to school with the players kids like Mel Renfros son, etc; dumpster dived for jerseys and pads at the practice facility, stood on egg crates to watch them practice, got autographs after (and by knocking on the doors of the players houses where the wives would give us signed pictures---should have kept those). I'm forever bonded with something that has been in a coma for 25 years with no signs of awakening and yet I cant walk away, its pathetic

Here's a kid I grew up with with Harvey Martin next to where the practice filed used to be:

good times...
I got a signature from Harvey Martin at a restaurant in Port Aransas when I was a kid. He looked just like that. Those guys looked like actual human beings back then. Tall, in-shape, but human. They are so roided up up these days. LOL

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We don't censor here. But, you all have to understand the amount of contact that has been made behind the scenes to me about this asking for some sort of action. I have given an amazing amount of leash. Like I said, let's just get past this stupid Garrett thing and my PM's can stop blowing up.
Seriously?

Lame.

I don't PM you cause I have a ten page argument with CowboysRock.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
People are telling you to ban/censor Schmitty? That is BS. Tell them to grow a pair.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seriously?

Lame.

I don't PM you cause I have a ten page argument with CowboysRock.
I'm not going to discuss specifics in a public forum, so let's just leave it at, I have held off the pressure because of you being a longtime poster that I really like. You and I agree on a ton of things, so I want it clear this isn't a thing coming straight from me.

Again, let's just get past this Garrett thing and we can all move on from this nonsense.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I call fucking bullshit.

I am not trolling anyone any more than they troll me.

I argue incessantly and some people don't like being challenged on their viewpoints, but suck it up, buttercup.
I agree on all points.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Smitty is full of shit at times but he shouldn't be banned just because he likes to drive arguments into the ground and people don't like his tepid Garrett support.

Now, if Garrett is extended...

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Just occurred to me when considering coaches with Cowboys ties, Dabo Swinney is part of the Landry tree.

Top Bottom