Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 13 | Bills @ Cowboys | 11/28/19

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I slept on it and have changed my tune, I hope we lose every game the rest of the season.
Read your post I quoted again. The reason I called you a commie has nothing to do with the team.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Out of curiosity, how many people thought we should have gone for it on 4th and 7 down 16 in the 3rd quarter? I was not. Take the 3 and then you are 2 scores down for real. Also you don't lose at much momentum.
I agree. If there were stopped it would completely have been the end with no chance at all. It was the right call but it just didn’t work out for the rest.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Foobio

DCC 4Life
We’re the NFL’s slumpbuster. Need to feel good about yourself? Need a signature win?

Forget a team-building activity, nothing builds up team morale than beating the Cowboys.

More reliable than Amazon Prime, we don’t fail to deliver and, unlike the USPS, we deliver on Sundays.
Need an expansion franchise win? We specialize in historical sports franchise failures. Our loss is your gain!

data

Forbes #1
Here’s the infuriating thing...national media outlets all abuzz with “how do you fix the Cowboys” and “who are the Cowboys”

With as accomplished little as we have the last 20 years, they should spotlighting ‘how to fix the recent Super Bowl champion Eagles and SB participant Falcons”

We don’t deserve airtime, but still get it...it’s an indirect indicator that Jerruh’s still raking it in.

I can’t wait until we drop out of the limelight, then it’ll be a sign of real change coming.

data

Forbes #1
Also hilarious that people are considering the Bills as ‘real’ now.

We now fall in the category of non-winning team and are as valuable to those stats as a win over the Bengals.

Put the Bills on the map because they’ve beat a team that’s never beat a winning team.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Also hilarious that people are considering the Bills as ‘real’ now.

We now fall in the category of non-winning team and are as valuable to those stats as a win over the Bengals.

Put the Bills on the map because they’ve beat a team that’s never beat a winning team.
I didn't go look, but I don't believe the Bills have beat anyone with a winning record except for Denver and Dallas.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Jeruh:

"The way that I'm going to handle this is encourage everybody to basically look to the possibility of winning out and end up doing something that people will write about 30 years from now," he said. "I like that story tonight as I eat my turkey."

OMG. :lol :picard

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Ok
There's no coach on the roster i want to retain. Maybe Kitna at QB, but the rest of the staff got that Garrett funk on them.
I think a lot of the players do too. It's ingrained in our culture and we will need one helluva coach to shake it.

UncleMilti

Staff member
The kicker still has a job today, too?

Wow. Just fucking wow.
Man in the mirror.

I'm the GM, I'm in charge.

We are going to get this done.

I have all the faith in Jason to get this turned around.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Welcome to ESPN, where today we caught up with Spaulding Jones after the Cowboys heartbreaking loss to the 49'ers where coach Jason Garrett went for it at his own 13 yard line down by 3 and also tried a field goal from 68 yards out that was blocked right before halftime. When confronted by reporters, Spaulding waved his hand and said that he "had learned from the best, and still had belief this Cowboys team could make the playoffs after 54 years of futility. Spaulding also said "no comment" when asked why Jason Garrett was still coaching at 87 years of age.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If the drooling idiots who run this team paid attention to and use analytics, that information might matter. But they don’t, so it doesn’t.

Top Bottom