Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 13 | Bills @ Cowboys | 11/28/19

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Zeke had 8 carries for 56 yards in the 1st qtr.

He only had 4 more carries the rest of the game.

Mind you, the game was still a one or two possession game until about the mid-4th QTR.

Kellen Moore can GTFO as well. I've been saying he was in over his head since they made him the QB coach last year. I tried to buy in a little earlier in the year but he's just not ready.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
We got beat by a legit paper tiger. Average win % of the teams that Bills played against this season up until Dallas- .339

Take their Patriots loss out...then the teams they played had a win % of .263

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't get to watch much of the game. Like very little of it. How did we do? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
I do see that Dak tried to carry the team on his shoulders again. Too bad Garrett took him out at the knees.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
We’ve got a loaded offense, yet just flabbergasting how pathetically stumped our offense has been in some of our losses.

The Saints, Jets and Bills...

I understand we wouldn’t be putting up 40 points against good defenses, but, man, the offense is getting stifled like we have the personnel of the Bengals.

Utterly frustrating to get shutdown like this. These defenses may be good, but they’re not the fucking 85 Bears.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
That Beasley scene is actually pretty cool. Has this team ever shown that much enthusiasm after a game?

That's a little better than "Cowboys on three and make it loud!"... and about five players mumbling "Cowboys."

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There's no coach on the roster i want to retain. Maybe Kitna at QB, but the rest of the staff got that Garrett funk on them.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Nope. These idiots are too infatuated with the 63 yard kicks he makes once or twice a year. His inconsistency on anything under 50 yards is irrelevant to them.

An organization that actually enforces standards and accountability would have ran Maher's ass out of town weeks ago.
Also would have had real competition for him in training camp.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no coach on the roster i want to retain. Maybe Kitna at QB, but the rest of the staff got that Garrett funk on them.
I wish we would just let Garrett go and let Kitna take over now. I expect no amazing turnaround but shit at least give these players someone to fight for. They have obviously given up on Garrett. Would love a new defensive coordinator too. Shit just turn the reins over to Richard and let him fail as the defensive coordinator as opposed to the play caller.

data

Forbes #1
We’re the NFL’s slumpbuster. Need to feel good about yourself? Need a signature win?

Forget a team-building activity, nothing builds up team morale than beating the Cowboys.

More reliable than Amazon Prime, we don’t fail to deliver and, unlike the USPS, we deliver on Sundays.

Top Bottom