Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 13 | Bills @ Cowboys | 11/28/19

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I think it was Bennett. Dak mentioned something about him in his PC.

Sad that he could even be considered a leader after being here three weeks, but apparently he is. Shows how weak this team was/is.
Well. Damn.

He’s probably not accustomed to seeing this much pathetic in one season, and he’s not been around a month yet.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Out of curiosity, how many people thought we should have gone for it on 4th and 7 down 16 in the 3rd quarter? I was not. Take the 3 and then you are 2 scores down for real. Also you don't lose at much momentum.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What's worse?

Letting Jason go now or making him take the abuse from mediots and social media as he continues his press conferences?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Listened to the Jerry PC and he sounds as dug in on Garrett as ever. Talked about all the ups and downs they've been through together even before he became coach here. (When was that, when Garrett was a super spare 3rd stringer?)

Almost sounded like, well, I was just trying to motivate everyone last week by criticizing them, and that didn't work... so now I'm going to praise everyone and talk about how much we all love each other. And oh BTW, I envision us going on a run from here on out. :doh

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Listened to the Jerry PC and he sounds as dug in on Garrett as ever. Talked about all the ups and downs they've been through together even before he became coach here. (When was that, when Garrett was a super spare 3rd stringer?)

Almost sounded like, well, I was just trying to motivate everyone last week by criticizing them, and that didn't work... so now I'm going to praise everyone and talk about how much we all love each other. And oh BTW, I envision us going on a run from here on out. :doh

Get him in a home, Stephen. It's clearly time.

midswat

... soon

May he never change. NFL Sunday’s watching or hearing about the cowboysunderachieving is hilarious.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
POS organization and coach Garrett is.

That is all.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
May he never change. NFL Sunday’s watching or hearing about the cowboysunderachieving is hilarious.
I'm about to agree. Just give his boy that extension and continue the misery.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Maher=gone tomorrow
Nope. These idiots are too infatuated with the 63 yard kicks he makes once or twice a year. His inconsistency on anything under 50 yards is irrelevant to them.

An organization that actually enforces standards and accountability would have ran Maher's ass out of town weeks ago.

Top Bottom