Elon Musk Buys Twitter

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's not an ideologue who will dramatically overpay for something just to stick it to the libs. It has to make sense financially.
That's my opinion. I think this is just him trying to get the price lower

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He offered $44b initially?

I’m of the opinion that he’ll come back with a lower offer after Twitter comes back with the information requested. He’ll probably still get it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I'm glad he has his eyes open, and also the resolve to not care.
I hate to use words like savior, but if he pulls off this acquisition, he very well may be America's.

Oh, and I don't agree with like half of his politics. But, he is doing the right thing.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I wonder how this will impact Tesla stock? Maybe it dips hard and I can get in…

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Investing. I already got my Cybertrucks on order, homie.
Investing might be good, but be careful. Feels like a fad thing with the EV concept. Easily dismissed as not having that great of an impact on the environment.

Buying one is stupid.

Cotton

Staff member
Thanks so much for the advice. I just cancelled my order based on your post. I previously had not considered any of this.
Not many people understand this. I apologize if I was condescending.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and also, screw you for being an assnugget.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Cybertruck ad popped up on my screen and I just clicked order. Got me 2 trucks and some sunglasses that day. 🙄

Actually, I considered erthang before your post, asswagon. Like any sane person would when spending 150k. I’m all about that self driving because I get bored when I drive. I’m looking to drive me ass to LBK often when we open that location. Along with Corpus and others possibly.

Cotton

Staff member
The Cybertruck ad popped up on my screen and I just clicked order. Got me 2 trucks and some sunglasses that day.

Actually, I considered erthang before your post, asswagon. Like any sane person would when spending 150k. I’m all about that self driving because I get bored when I drive. I’m looking to drive me ass to LBK often when we open that location. Along with Corpus and others possibly.
:rolleyes is the smiley you're looking for.

Good luck with the EV thing.

Top Bottom