Elon Musk Buys Twitter

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

WTF? They actually have a "chief censor". And paying them 17m a year?? My god, man.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Was that posted here? She was on Rogan's show with Dorsey (I think that was him) and she gave off this attitude like, Ermagerd, I can't believe I have to be here answering these stupid questions...

Cotton

Staff member
If they are paying a "chief censor" 17m a year, imagine how profitable Elon can make that company simply by trimming fat.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

WTF? They actually have a "chief censor". And paying them 17m a year?? My god, man.
OMFG that's that bitch I was saying he should fire.

I can't believe he tweeted that two days ago, that's fucking awesome.

She gone, boy.

Cotton

Staff member
OMFG that's that bitch I was saying he should fire.

I can't believe he tweeted that two days ago, that's fucking awesome.

She gone, boy.
Their main lawyer was also their main censor? WTF?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Open subordination. Are they daring him to fire them or something? Bucking for a fat severance package?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Their main lawyer was also their main censor? WTF?
Yea dude.... click the link. It's that Vijaya Gadde. She was the one on the Rogan podcast defending their censorship and saying the company wasn't biased. I've hated her since then. When Musk bought the company I said on FB and maybe here that he should fire her Day 1.

And two days ago he tweets that, lol. That's awesome. She's getting canned for sure.

Cotton

Staff member
If she is getting paid that much, imagine how much the minions under her are getting paid all total. All for censorship. Absolutely amazing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If she is getting paid that much, imagine how much the minions under her are getting paid all total. All for censorship. Absolutely amazing.
Have you ever actually watched that episode of the Joe Rogan experience? If not you should. Well, it's infuriating. But still.

Cotton

Staff member
Have you ever actually watched that episode of the Joe Rogan experience? If not you should. Well, it's infuriating. But still.
Nah, I probably shouldn't. I'm trying to steer clear of shit that piss me off. Wait, I'm a Cowboys fan, so that absolutely isn't true.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hard to tell if this is a real issue or he got cold feet and is using this as an excuse to bail.

Top Bottom