Elon Musk Buys Twitter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Twitter's algorithms for hate speech and harassment are way too sensitive.

My account was once suspended because I made a comment that Aaron Rodgers was a narcissistic attention whore. I didn't @ Rodgers or anything. I simply made the comment in some random ESPN/Bleacher Report type tweet. That comment was labeled as hate speech. :lol

Last summer my cousin had his account suspended for simply requoting what someone else said. All he said was something like, "I can't believe <blank> called <blank> a clueless asshole. And they suspended him for a innocent comment like that.

It shouldn't take Elon Musk buying the company for them to correct issues like....but here we are.
They don't call it "correcting," when that's their desired outcome.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
someone needs to tweet "there's only two genders" or "men can't have periods" to see if anything's changed

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They don't call it "correcting," when that's their desired outcome.
I don't know how much you guys use Instagram but its even worse than Twitter when it comes to posting comments.

If your comments aren't suitable for Nick Jr. you'll instantly get a warning message reminding you about their harmful comments policy.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't know how much you guys use Instagram but its even worse than Twitter when it comes to posting comments.

If your comments aren't suitable for Nick Jr. you'll instantly get a warning message reminding you about their harmful comments policy.
I have insta but I have not ever posted one time.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I tweeted it out. I'll check back later to see if it's flagged or whatever.

It's pretty dumb to think that a woke individual could tweet out the opposite but a sane person could be reprimanded or banned for believing and conveying something that has been basic biology since Adam and Eve had butt sex.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I tweeted it out. I'll check back later to see if it's flagged or whatever.

It's pretty dumb to think that a woke individual could tweet out the opposite but a sane person could be reprimanded or banned for believing and conveying something that has been basic biology since Adam and Eve had butt sex.
I doubt anything happens. When you get a suspension/banned is when you respond to a trans with that

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That sick fuck is cool with young kids having medical procedures to change their gender. He should be in a mental hospital, instead he's disguising himself as a woman and working for the Biden administration.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Seriously, if people want to dress and act as the other sex, okay. But when you start pushing life altering medical treatments like puberty blockers and castrations onto confused kids... That's a bridge way too far.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That sick fuck is cool with young kids having medical procedures to change their gender. He should be in a mental hospital, instead he's disguising himself as a woman and working for the Biden administration.

That dude was Pennsylvania secretary of health prior to Biden blessing the state with appointing him to the fed, which means our stupid governor listened to him as he set the state's disastrous covid policy.

"But the CDC had qualified that recommendation by saying that “a nursing home can accept a resident” with COVID-19 “as long as the facility can follow CDC guidance for Transmission-Based Precautions.”

Levine’s order, on the other hand, mandated that all nursing-care facilities “must” accept individuals “who have had the Covid-19 virus.” There was no mention of each facility’s capability to deal with infectious patients.

The results were
as plain as they are painful. By the time the Senate confirmed Levine’s nomination to be the assistant U.S. secretary of health, Pennsylvania had surpassed 12,500 nursing-home deaths and was the largest state where nursing-home and care-facility deaths account for over 50 percent of statewide COVID fatalities.

The nursing-home order was issued in March 2020. Yet Pennsylvanians were shocked to learn in May that Levine’s 95-year-old mother had been moved out of a nursing home and into a hotel.
"

Levine mandated that Pennsylvania nursing homes take in covid patients regardless of whether the facility could safely handle them. It resulted in a massive amount of covid deaths in nursing homes.

Meanwhile, that piece of shit quietly at the same time moved his mother out of a nursing home and into a hotel.

Which shows that not only did Levine leverage his privileged position to ensure the safety of his own mother while willfully risking everyone else's, it also demonstrates that he knew full well how disastrous his mandate would be, all the while not informing the public of this.

MASSIVE piece of shit.

"Woman" of the year though apparently. Because to the leftists, participation matters but performance doesn't.

Top Bottom