Elon Musk Buys Twitter

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Misgendering. I'd like to fast forward through this retarded shit to a time when people are laughed at for cross dressing, not celebrated.

I went to a Bobby Salazars for a beer one time and it was cross dressing night. I don't know that I've laughed so hard in my life since. There's nothing funnier than a burly white man with a handlebar mustache trying to negotiate his way through a crowd in high heels and a mini skirt.
You wear a handlebar mustache?

I didn't know that about you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can someone correct me and let me become aware that Musk is some sort of Nazi or something? Some of these people are seriously acting like he is. And judging how things look on the streets, some of them are driving his car.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If you aren't 100% on their side, you are a nazi. You know this by now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It funny to me to see people throwing a fit over a guy buying twitter who believes in free speech. First of all no one cares that you left. Second of all, why is allowing free speech somehow a bad thing. It's literally something this country was founded on, not something for people to throw a baby fit over.
Free speech means allowing speech they don't like. That is not allowed in their sphere.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Twitter's algorithms for hate speech and harassment are way too sensitive.

My account was once suspended because I made a comment that Aaron Rodgers was a narcissistic attention whore. I didn't @ Rodgers or anything. I simply made the comment in some random ESPN/Bleacher Report type tweet. That comment was labeled as hate speech. :lol

Last summer my cousin had his account suspended for simply requoting what someone else said. All he said was something like, "I can't believe <blank> called <blank> a clueless asshole. And they suspended him for a innocent comment like that.

It shouldn't take Elon Musk buying the company for them to correct issues like that....but here we are.

Top Bottom