Eagles Stuff...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Whatever Moores issues the last two months, I hope to hell that come playoff time he’s over it.

If this team is going down, I want them to go down swinging. Fuck all this conservative bubble screen and dink and dunk bullshit. Let it fly and lean on your defense.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hate that it is one less game we get to see him and second, he's going to fall short of the rookie sack record.
feh. he's already played 16 games. breaking any season record record now would have an asterisk because of the 17th game involved.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Did y'all realize Pollard has over 1,000 scrimmage yards? Seems like Elliott is holding him back...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did y'all realize Pollard has over 1,000 scrimmage yards? Seems like Elliott is holding him back...
Elliott’s contract is holding Pollard back. Jerry wants to get the most out of his investment. They aren’t ready to admit he’s washed up.

I had to laugh the other day when one of the announcers said something like “Elliot is a threat to break one.”, the guy hasn’t broke anything in a long time. He still gets the tough 3-4 yard gains, but he rarely gets the huge chunks he did his first few years.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Elliott’s contract is holding Pollard back. Jerry wants to get the most out of his investment. They aren’t ready to admit he’s washed up.

I had to laugh the other day when one of the announcers said something like “Elliot is a threat to break one.”, the guy hasn’t broke anything in a long time. He still gets the tough 3-4 yard gains, but he rarely gets the huge chunks he did his first few years.
He's essentially a 15 million dollar goal line back.
Hopefully after next season they move on from Zeke. Think Pollard could be a poor man's Austin Ekeler.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Agree overall, but Zeke has been hurt and I do credit him for gutting out the knee the last several weeks. And Sunday it did look like his burst was finally coming back.

On the whole, though, the guy from 2016 and 17 is gone and isn't coming back, and Pollard needs more snaps.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They need to get in a big pile with each other and get this shit over with this week.

Top Bottom