Eagles Stuff...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
That was the point. If he would do better with blitz pickup and the like, he would be able to see the field more. Which would lead to more carries.
Yeah you can sit on the couch at home and see Pollard struggles not only with picking up blitzes and stunts, but also the inability to take on bigger players when blocking. He’s just either not real solid strength wise or he’s just not a good blocker period.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Pollard sitting tells me they're going to be really conservative about this game, wouldn't be surprised if Dak only played a half or so.

It also gives me hope that they're kind of saving Pollard for the playoffs, which is something I've been wondering about for a few weeks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pollard sitting tells me they're going to be really conservative about this game, wouldn't be surprised if Dak only played a half or so.

It also gives me hope that they're kind of saving Pollard for the playoffs, which is something I've been wondering about for a few weeks.
The Corey Clement Revenge Game.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

Absolutely.
I agree with that. Opprtunity for both young fellas to step up. I’d be ok if Wright took the bill by the horns. From supposedly overdrafts in the third to outplaying the guy who was taken in the second. That would be a good storyline. Not holding my breath.

Top Bottom