Eagles Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'll take him back, especially with Gallup now gone. (Though I still like Wilson a lot.)

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Pretty ridiculous to have Saturday night games the week before the playoffs but it's an extra day of rest/prep/whatever.
What's ridiculous is they're playing Wildcard games on Monday night. Some teams are going to get screwed out of an extra day of rest & prep heading into the divisional round.

data

Forbes #1
All 12 will clear Covid protocol and play vs us.

Then we’ll report 7 positive going into our Wild Card game

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I can't think of a worse coaching strategy than to sit the starters after that offensive performance yesterday.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can't think of a worse coaching strategy than to sit the starters after that offensive performance yesterday.
Agreed. They have shit to work out. Play them. At bare minimum play the offensive starters.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Agreed. They have shit to work out. Play them. At bare minimum play the offensive starters.
and yet Gallup is lost for the playoffs on a non contact play.

Im torn on risking injury, but Id imagine Zeke is gonna rest this week for sure. So we can rely on his pedestrian ass in the playoff game.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Small chance we end up anything but the 4th seed.
So why wo
and yet Gallup is lost for the playoffs on a non contact play.

Im torn on risking injury, but Id imagine Zeke is gonna rest this week for sure. So we can rely on his pedestrian ass in the playoff game.
You would think as many smart MF’ers as there are out there, that someone would invent cleats that snap off before a players leg/knee twists with such force it tears an ACL.
Most ACL injuries occur, and is the most common ACL injury, because the cleat or shoe gets stuck in the turf combined with a twisting or turning which multiplies the force on the knee joint to a level that the joint can’t withstand - so I’ve read.
Obviously this is for those torsion/twist type injuries but nonetheless you’d think it’s within the realm of biomechanics to invent a solution.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So why wo

You would think as many smart MF’ers as there are out there, that someone would invent cleats that snap off before a players leg/knee twists with such force it tears an ACL.
Most ACL injuries occur, and is the most common ACL injury, because the cleat or shoe gets stuck in the turf combined with a twisting or turning which multiplies the force on the knee joint to a level that the joint can’t withstand - so I’ve read.
Obviously this is for those torsion/twist type injuries but nonetheless you’d think it’s within the realm of biomechanics to invent a solution.
I think having torn mine, I could tell right away what happened.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wouldn't mind seeing Kellen Moore land on the COVID list for the Wildcard game.

Nothing serious. Just light symptoms and such.....enough to ensure he's off the sideline.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wouldn't mind seeing Kellen Moore land on the COVID list for the Wildcard game.

Nothing serious. Just light symptoms and such.....enough to ensure he's off the sideline.
Wait, that means Marty Funkhouser is the OC?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I can’t understand all the negative flak on Moore. The Dallas team has had their best season in a long time and the offense has had a good year comparative to their previous years. Even though some the players aren’t having the best effort on some weeks still they are where everyone wants to be. The playoffs haven’t started so that should be the standard to be held for any judgmental analysis in my opinion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can’t understand all the negative flak on Moore. The Dallas team has had their best season in a long time and the offense has had a good year comparative to their previous years. Even though some the players aren’t having the best effort on some weeks still they are where everyone wants to be. The playoffs haven’t started so that should be the standard to be held for any judgmental analysis in my opinion.
Him calling the bubble screen over and over when it wasn't working turned a lot of us off on him

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Him calling the bubble screen over and over when it wasn't working turned a lot of us off on him
Yeah that is frustrating but I guess it’s a matter of whether one judges on positive or negative results.

Top Bottom