Eagles Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life

Small chance we end up anything but the 4th seed.
And that’s fine. Yesterday settled that minor question. We play our hand, prepare for the rematch with Murray. And play a fuck ton better.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Small chance we end up anything but the 4th seed.
We're basically locked in as the 4, the only question is would we rather play the Rams or Cardinals?

I'm indifferent on it really, although I think I'd prefer the 49ers to get in since I think they have the best chance of knocking off some of the higher seeds like GB.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Cameraman at 00:11 with the kick

That's a harsh assessment. Cameraman was one of the people that got hurt. Probably someone was rolling on him and he was trying to get them off.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And that’s fine. Yesterday settled that minor question. We play our hand, prepare for the rematch with Murray. And play a fuck ton better.

This is the right way to look at it.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Trying to defend Hurts is good practice for Murray.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They need to win to get in dont they? All hands on deck if so.
No they're in either way, the only thing they have to play for is the 6 vs. 7 seed, which they have no way of knowing which is more advantageous.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

shoop

Semi-contributing member
after last week, I’m not sure I care to watch this game. Means very little and not worth getting agitated over.

if we play in the playoffs like we did against AZ then I will be back to my pre-mike McCarthy give a shit level.

I’ll stop by to update the BOTD. Lol

Top Bottom