Eagles Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm not concerned other then our need for bodies. Hopefully Golston is ready this week. May be time for all 3 rookie Dlineman to see the field.
How cool would it be to do that and have them show well and win...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea their OL is probably the best unit on the team and the only thing that concerns me at all is their OL/running game taking over the game, extending drives, eating up clock and keeping the game close. If we can control their run game they have absolutely no chance of winning.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I just hope Cooper is good to go. He is a killer at home.
If he's only limited this many days out he's definitely playing.

He supposedly hurt his ribs against Tampa, played the entire game against LA, and only "aggravated" it on that last catch where the defender seemed to barely brush him. Then he had his helmet on standing as close as he could get to the field, ready to go back in seemingly.

So yea, as long as he isn't completely out of practice this early in the week I wouldn't be concerned.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Good to hear on Neal, definitely a more optimistic tone than he had for Martin/Gregory previously. Seems like as long as he doesn't test positive (which he probably shouldn't if he's quarantining) then he'll play.

And hopefully he gets the second shot in the meantime.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Good. Absolutely no reason to discuss the gameplan.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Since it seems like Golston is going to play, combined of course with Gregory being back, I think the move is to move Parsons around more and blitz him between the A/B gap rather than off the edge. So basically he'd be lining up more like a traditional LB than a DE.

I think we're going to want our DE's to primarily contain Hurts and keep him in the pocket, so instead of wasting Parsons on that, and potentially opening up running lanes if Parsons attacks upfield too far because he's still a relative novice at edge rushing, use guys like Basham and Golston to contain the edge and bring Parsons on twists/stunts/A gap blitzes up the middle.

Top Bottom