Eagles Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If he's only limited this many days out he's definitely playing.

He supposedly hurt his ribs against Tampa, played the entire game against LA, and only "aggravated" it on that last catch where the defender seemed to barely brush him. Then he had his helmet on standing as close as he could get to the field, ready to go back in seemingly.

So yea, as long as he isn't completely out of practice this early in the week I wouldn't be concerned.
I may be remembering it wrong, but it seemed like he landed with the football under him and in his ribs on that last catch.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'd be insulted by this patronizing bullshit if our HC was doing that, but most Eagles fans are a bunch of troglodyte morons who would be happier at 9-8 with 2 wins against the Cowboys than 10-7 and 2 losses against the Cowboys.

In fact, they'd be happier at 2-15 if both wins are against the Cowboys.

They still talk about stopping emmitt twice on 4th down in 1995. We went on to win the super bowl that year, but hey they had that one play and stuff.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think we're going to want our DE's to primarily contain Hurts and keep him in the pocket, so instead of wasting Parsons on that, and potentially opening up running lanes if Parsons attacks upfield too far because he's still a relative novice at edge rushing, use guys like Basham and Golston to contain the edge and bring Parsons on twists/stunts/A gap blitzes up the middle.
Totally agree. This is why I'm not that worried about making him a de. I think he can cause plenty of QB havoc just blitzing up the gut on obvious passing downs and chasing Hurts everywhere. I think Golston isn't really a rusher anyway but that 'big end' who plays the run well. But against this QB he probably could play on pass downs because you want to keep Hurts in the pocket.

Top Bottom