Eagles Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Stop the run and don't give up cheap yards on their little smoke screens and shit that they use to keep Hurts ahead of the sticks, that's all you have to do. Hurts won't beat you if he's forced to pass 30+ times in unfavorable downs/distance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys - 35

Eagles - 17

Cotton

Staff member
I am trying my damndest to not get sucked in, but this team has impressed the hell out of me these first two games. I am not as worried about the run game and short stuff as much now. We actually have LBers and safeties that can get to the POA quickly now. I will wait a couple more weeks to fully homer out, though.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I am trying my damndest to not get sucked in, but this team has impressed the hell out of me these first two games. I am not as worried about the run game and short stuff as much now. We actually have LBers and safeties that can get to the POA quickly now. I will wait a couple more weeks to fully homer out, though.
If we're 4-2 at the bye it's full steam ahead.

ZeroClub

UFA
... and we know that it usually takes a couple of games for Zeke to get warmed up.

I encourage you to go full homer now.

Cotton

Staff member
... and we know that it usually takes a couple of games for Zeke to get warmed up.

I encourage you to go full homer now.
I

Just

Can't.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Glad this game is on Monday night. Gotta think that extra day will almost assure that he plays.

• Props

Cotton

Staff member

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
What Parsons did was amazing but you can't put the full brunt of the pass rush on him. Having Gregory back will free up Parsons to take advantage of matchups, either off the edge or blitzing through the interior.
Can’t wait for this .

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eagles have been pretty quiet this week.

Top Bottom