Eagles Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We've had guys out with COVID for 3 straight weeks, along with a small outbreak during camp, whatever processes these morons have in place clearly aren't working.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if Kearse could work at Neal's spot some. That still leaves Kazee and Hooker to play S.

Regardless, Cox has to play this week and maybe play quite a bit. Has to.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I hope to God we minimize Jaylon Smith usage.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I just hope like Simp was saying that Parsons doesn't go rushing 100 mph too far upfield and Hurts steps up and runs and there's no one there to stop him. Hurts isn't that fast but he's faster than LVE and for sure Mr Clear Eye.

But I think I'm most worried that they hit a couple of cheap long TD passes on us. They do have great speed and quickness on the outside.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just hope like Simp was saying that Parsons doesn't go rushing 100 mph too far upfield and Hurts steps up and runs and there's no one there to stop him. Hurts isn't that fast but he's faster than LVE and for sure Mr Clear Eye.

But I think I'm most worried that they hit a couple of cheap long TD passes on us. They do have great speed and quickness on the outside.
Jaylon has scarred you. I have seen no indication that Parsons has the proclivity to over-pursue.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Totally agree. This is why I'm not that worried about making him a de. I think he can cause plenty of QB havoc just blitzing up the gut on obvious passing downs and chasing Hurts everywhere. I think Golston isn't really a rusher anyway but that 'big end' who plays the run well. But against this QB he probably could play on pass downs because you want to keep Hurts in the pocket.
Didn't Randy White start his career as a LB?

Top Bottom