DeSantis thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I mean no one is beating Trump in the primary. It's already done. I wonder how badly the Democrats are going to scramble on this criminal case to try and get a trial before the election.

Yeah I'm assuming the money ran dry. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. The only reason Haley is still in is because she is being propped by Democrats (which also explains why she is sounding increasingly leftist).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah I'm assuming the money ran dry. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. The only reason Haley is still in is because she is being propped by Democrats (which also explains why she is sounding increasingly leftist).
This is exactly how I see it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep. And by the megadonor class. The military industrial complex (and probably pharma and others) need their candidate.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He was my guy, but he was doomed the second Trump came under a lawfare barrage. Also, he wasn't comfortable in his own skin (e.g. wearing Cowboy boots to heighten). Nice smile though, right Booze?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"We cannot continue to believe and trust that a team of leaders all made up of the same background will make the right decision when it comes to equality and diversity," Smith wrote.
Yeah, Emmitt debacled that one.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is WHY the leftists love labels and they use them for all their appeal to emotion arguments.

Are you against diversity you monster? You must HATE minorities!

Are you against everyone being equal? You must hate justice and minorities, you fascist monster!

And then people like Emmitt who don't pay close enough attention pick up on the language and think, well this must be what it's about.

Because if you don't look past the surface and only regard it based on the rhetoric, of course you are going to defend it because you don't see the false and nefarious substance behind it.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
“How’s I gunna spell my name if they take those sounds? Mmtt Smth? It duz save times tho.”

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is WHY the leftists love labels and they use them for all their appeal to emotion arguments.

Are you against diversity you monster? You must HATE minorities!

Are you against everyone being equal? You must hate justice and minorities, you fascist monster!

And then people like Emmitt who don't pay close enough attention pick up on the language and think, well this must be what it's about.

Because if you don't like past the surface and only regard it based on the rhetoric, of course you are going to defend it because you don't see the false and nefarious substance behind it.
Simple minded folk are easily confused and manipulated by these things. And the majority of Americans are simple minded folk. It's sad in a way.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Simple minded folk are easily confused and manipulated by these things. And the majority of Americans are simple minded folk. It's sad in a way.
Simply put, people are fucking stupid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You got that fucking right.

I take my daily commute through the sticks and in my neck of the woods, it is Trump country.

It is nice to see a parade of signs as I drive through. Every trailer/homestead area/compound decked out in Trump regalia. Some vulgar, with the FUCK BIDEN and some with FREE TRUMP mugshot and what not. A lone Nikki Haley sign is holding firm.

Top Bottom