DeSantis thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fuck Mitt Romney.

kidd

DCC 4Life
"I'll tell you what, if Donald Trump can summon the balls to show up to the debate I'll wear a boot on my head. This is a time for substance; this is a time for us to debate the issues that matter to the American people."
-Ron DeSantis

#Desantis2024

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He’ll wear a boot? On his head?

That’s some stupid shit my 7 year old would say and think it’s the funniest shit ever.

kidd

DCC 4Life
He’ll wear a boot? On his head?

That’s some stupid shit my 7 year old would say and think it’s the funniest shit ever.
Don’t think it was meant to be funny. He’s calling people out on how stupid it is to focus on his footwear when there are more important issues to discuss but Trump is too big of a pussy to show up and discuss real issues.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Don’t think it was meant to be funny. He’s calling people out on how stupid it is to focus on his footwear when there are more important issues to discuss but Trump is too big of a pussy to show up and discuss real issues.
How does a person wear a boot on their head, though?

That was my point. He probably should have offered to let someone inspect his boots.

There is less than a zero percent chance that he isn’t wearing some insane lift mechanisms to appear taller, which is bizarre to me.

I’ve seen videos where his boots nearly fold in half when he steps. The only way that happens is if he has no bones in his foot. It’s weird. Way more weird than being 3 inches shorter than he wants to appear.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The taller candidate almost always wins. That's why he's freaking out. Still, W beat two guys who were taller (Gore and Kerry).

kidd

DCC 4Life
How does a person wear a boot on their head, though?

That was my point. He probably should have offered to let someone inspect his boots.

There is less than a zero percent chance that he isn’t wearing some insane lift mechanisms to appear taller, which is bizarre to me.

I’ve seen videos where his boots nearly fold in half when he steps. The only way that happens is if he has no bones in his foot. It’s weird. Way more weird than being 3 inches shorter than he wants to appear.
Yeah and?

Trump wore as much makeup as Tammy Faye but nobody cared.

I’m just glad to be backing the right candidate whose only thing his detractors can attack him on is his footwear!

Honestly, WGAS about his boots???

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah and?

Trump wore as much makeup as Tammy Faye but nobody cared.

I’m just glad to be backing the right candidate whose only thing his detractors can attack him on is his footwear!

Honestly, WGAS about his boots???
:lol

All candidates get made fun of for their quirks and appearance.

DeSantis voters seem to be bent out of shape because his little boots are a funny distraction.

kidd

DCC 4Life
:lol

All candidates get made fun of for their quirks and appearance.

DeSantis voters seem to be bent out of shape because his little boots are a funny distraction.
I’m not bent out of shape at all. Just think it’s stupid.

There are far more important things to discuss. Like what is Trump’s path to 270 if he wins the primary?

Disillusioned Biden voters will not stay home if Trump is running. They will come out and vote for RFK just to defeat Trump. Never Trumpers who otherwise would vote for DeSantis will do the same.

Also wouldn’t surprise me a bit to see the Dems pull out a bait and switch and run Newsome once Trump gets the nomination. How does he beat him when he’s talked him and Cuomo up just so he can put down DeSantis?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m not bent out of shape at all. Just think it’s stupid.

There are far more important things to discuss. Like what is Trump’s path to 270 if he wins the primary?

Disillusioned Biden voters will not stay home if Trump is running. They will come out and vote for RFK just to defeat Trump. Never Trumpers who otherwise would vote for DeSantis will do the same.

Also wouldn’t surprise me a bit to see the Dems pull out a bait and switch and run Newsome once Trump gets the nomination. How does he beat him when he’s talked him and Cuomo up just so he can put down DeSantis?
Don’t underestimate the amount of Trump supporters that will stay home if DeSantis is the nominee.

I’m not even hard core Trump and I’m not turning out for Ron.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Don’t underestimate the amount of Trump supporters that will stay home if DeSantis is the nominee.

And everyone accuses DeSantis of fracturing the party….

:jerk:jerk:jerk

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I live close to Virginia, so I'm subjected to all of their ads. Every Republican running is getting the "extreme Maga" treatment.

WTTG-DT_1.ts-00003.jpg

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Those Trump supporters will stay home if anyone but Trump is the nominee.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Those Trump supporters will stay home if anyone but Trump is the nominee.
Exactly. And i feel like it would be the best medicine for the uppity cocksuckers who’ve spent the last 8 years clutching their pearls and refusing to vote for Trump.

Those of us who voted for him in 2016 and 2020 did so while listening to those people tell us why we’re dangerous and need to be re-educated.

Time for those people to take their medicine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am surprised you people are not watching the Republican Debate.

I guess you are all Trumpies.

Anyways...this was DeSantis' chance to step and damn, he sure as shit isn't taking advantage of the opportunity.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh shit.

He went all anti-Chinese.

He might be getting my vote.

Top Bottom