DeSantis thread

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I am surprised you people are not watching the Republican Debate.

I guess you are all Trumpies.

Anyways...this was DeSantis' chance to step and damn, he sure as shit isn't taking advantage of the opportunity.
If he struck you as intelligent enough to take a hint, you haven't been paying attention. I actually have a lot of respect for some of the stuff he has done, but he has taken EVERY opportunity to paint himself as a monstrous douche nozzle.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If he struck you as intelligent enough to take a hint, you haven't been paying attention. I actually have a lot of respect for some of the stuff he has done, but he has taken EVERY opportunity to paint himself as a monstrous douche nozzle.
He got a huge endorsement from the Governor of Iowa and I don't think it will help.

The dude really is a bimbo.

I will admit something that I am not proud of.

I would really love a Trump/DeSantis debate.

But that can't happen when one guy is in court all of the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And now Nikki Haley is nagging him and he literally is responding with the facial expressions of Homelander.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One thing that is weird is that I have lived in South Carolina in one way or another on and off since 1988.

I cannot name one damn significant thing Nikki Haley or Tim Scott have done during that time.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
He got a huge endorsement from the Governor of Iowa and I don't think it will help.

I would love it as well, but I really don't think Desantis has the stuff to beat trump at his own game. Mentally, I think he is superior, but emotionally, I think he is a child.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Again, who does the Lincoln Project like? Liz Cheney?

kidd

DCC 4Life
Exactly. And i feel like it would be the best medicine for the uppity cocksuckers who’ve spent the last 8 years clutching their pearls and refusing to vote for Trump.

Those of us who voted for him in 2016 and 2020 did so while listening to those people tell us why we’re dangerous and need to be re-educated.

Time for those people to take their medicine.
[Sarcasm]Wow. I can totally see how you’re not even a hardcore Trump Supporter![/Sarcasm]

kidd

DCC 4Life

He’s also afraid of getting exposed as not being quite as sharp as he once was. Slurring his speech, getting names and event mixed up, etc.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He’s also afraid of getting exposed as not being quite as sharp as he once was. Slurring his speech, getting names and event mixed up, etc.
And the creepy smile and platform shoes.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I would love it as well, but I really don't think Desantis has the stuff to beat trump at his own game. Mentally, I think he is superior, but emotionally, I think he is a child.
DeSantis is a child?

is he’s coming up with all these silly ass Nick names like some kid in junior high?

kidd

DCC 4Life
And the creepy smile and platform shoes.
Is this really all you people have?

“He has lifts in his boootsss!1!1!!”:dunce

“His smile looks wierrrddd!1!!1!”:dunce:dunce

“He licks teh puuddding off hiz fingerrzzz!!!11!!!”:dunce:dunce:dunce

:picard

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is this really all you people have?

“He has lifts in his boootsss!1!1!!”:dunce

“His smile looks wierrrddd!1!!1!”:dunce:dunce

“He licks teh puuddding off hiz fingerrzzz!!!11!!!”:dunce:dunce:dunce

:picard
Well, that and the fact that he is not smart. At all.

Top Bottom