DeSantis thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Who's your candidate that could plausibly win? And don't say Trump. He's even less popular than when he lost the last election.
Trump can and probably will win.

The only scenario I see where Trump loses in the GE is if the democrats scrap Biden and run someone like Newsom.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The only scenario I see where Trump loses in the GE is if the democrats scrap Biden and run someone like Newsom.
That's funny. I see Trump as the only Republican who could lose to Biden ... which is saying something,

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Trump can and probably will win.
I would almost put a barechested Baker Mayfield av bet on that.

I said almost.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wait. Newsom is running for President?

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
Wait. Newsom is running for President?
I don't think so, they have just been getting at each other for the last year. I guess Ron thinks if he can pull this off, it'll bring some more life to his floundering campaign. I'm curious to watch just to see if Ron to keep himself composed for that long. If his little soundbites with the media are any indication, he might get unhinged in just a few minutes and the whole thing will be an entertaining shitshow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think so, they have just been getting at each other for the last year. I guess Ron thinks if he can pull this off, it'll bring some more life to his floundering campaign. I'm curious to watch just to see if Ron to keep himself composed for that long. If his little soundbites with the media are any indication, he might get unhinged in just a few minutes and the whole thing will be an entertaining shitshow.
I don’t think it will make a dent other than continuing the Woke Slayer thing which honestly is not enough by a long shot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
firing the campaign manager wasn't a good look
On the other hand, should he keep someone who is doing such a terrible job?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean if two people with a megaphone can ruin an event you're doing it wrong. Especially two women from some group called “Bitches Get Stuff Done,” that supports abortion rights. " The article definitely seems a bit deceiving though, so not sure how much you can trust of it. I mean they literally say the guy is met with chants and then you read it and it's like a woman and her aunt with one megaphone. Talk about a headline that's clickbait.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean if two people with a megaphone can ruin an event you're doing it wrong. Especially two women from some group called “Bitches Get Stuff Done,” that supports abortion rights. " The article definitely seems a bit deceiving though, so not sure how much you can trust of it. I mean they literally say the guy is met with chants and then you read it and it's like a woman and her aunt with one megaphone. Talk about a headline that's clickbait.
It's Politico, so...

Top Bottom