DeSantis thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So they said mean things about each other during the campaign but then played nice for the sake of the party once Trump won? I bet that's never happened before. :rolleyes
It is pretty rare someone takes another guy insulting his wife in complete stride.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He made Ted Cruz his man-servant ballless cuckboi, why would DeSantis be any different?
The only way I see it happening is if DeSantis bends over backwards to kiss his ass.

A lot will depend on his strategy for this campaign.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Prediction: Tim Scott will be Ron's veep. Very few blacks will defect to the GOP, but the optics will look good.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
DeSantis won’t be president. People will tire of his angry little man act quickly. He has no charisma and no sense of humor. You can only go to the woke well so many times and he already tapped that one out on his disastrous campaign launch. Most of the country doesn’t give a shit about Disney or any if his other punching bags and if he thinks he’s going to ride those to the WH all I can say is…good luck Ronda.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
DeSantis won’t be president. People will tire of his angry little man act quickly. He has no charisma and no sense of humor. You can only go to the woke well so many times and he already tapped that one out on his disastrous campaign launch. Most of the country doesn’t give a shit about Disney or any if his other punching bags and if he thinks he’s going to ride those to the WH all I can say is…good luck Ronda.
Ron better be very careful. Trump already ruined the other guy from Florida that everyone thought was going to be President one day.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DeSantis won’t be president. People will tire of his angry little man act quickly. He has no charisma and no sense of humor.
As opposed to the current president. :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So you want someone who's tall, charismatic and has a good sense of humor? Sounds like you're making the case for Donald.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Does this mean @Sheik has to move again?

Top Bottom