DeSantis thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
it's not reliably warm in NC. considering their politics, they should just move to Cuba.
I just think DeSantis has really wilted under pressure. The next great (R) hope is kind of a dud.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, that's a death step, and she took it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
she's angling to be Trump's veep if he makes it

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, that's a death step, and she took it.
In what way?

DeSantis is not nearly the poker broker he was made out to be with the majority of the (R)s, who would rather mindlessly support Trump.

I don't think once the mud starts flying that he can fight back effectively against a large part of the Trump base.

Trump has already started with attack ads.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In what way?

DeSantis is not nearly the poker broker he was made out to be with the majority of the (R)s, who would rather mindlessly support Trump.

I don't think once the mud starts flying that he can fight back effectively against a large part of the Trump base.

Trump has already started with attack ads.
Trump is going to screw up the Republican ticket regardless. He is either going to win the nomination and lose the election. Or he is going to lose the primary and fuck up the election by running as a third party or something stupid like that.

The only way this turns out well for the Republican party is if Trump steps aside which his ego will never let happen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He is not running. I guess if you read that literally you could get confused.
I didn’t click on the tweet. So, he is just endorsing ole Ron?

Top Bottom