DeSantis thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He wasn't a lifelong Republican or anything. He ran in the GOP primaries because it was the easiest path to the White House.
I should have said the government he set out to save.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's true, and it's one of the reasons I didn't like him back in 2016, but he acted like a republican when he was president.
#NeverHillary is how Trump won. People are exhausted with the establishment.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Useless right now.
Yep, totally useless. The average voter who doesn't pay attention to politics barely knows who DeSantis is. He hasn't even declared he's running yet.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Which he never attempted to do other than install his own stooges that were just unfamiliar faces.
He didn't really truly know how to, and then he got caught up in fighting back when the media declared war on him and didn't treat his administration fairly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not good news.
Yeah things will change a lot (We have seen favorites fall horribly short in primaries before) but part of me is certainly terrified Trump runs again. Not because he will win the general election but because he will lose it to whatever retard level Biden candidate goes against him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It seems like DeSantis is losing steam. From his silly comments about his heritage to eating pudding with his fingers to ducking nearly every question about Trump…I would be surprised if he can get anywhere near Trump in the polls.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Problem is, the Moderates and Leaners are going to decide the election more than the Strong Republicans and Very Conservatives are.

Of course, the POSes at the Lincoln Project love anything that will help a Dem win.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Lincoln Project :lol

Remember, they (and their ideological allies in the MSM) want Trump to be the face of the GOP because they know he's a sure loser, hence all the anti-DeSantis tweets. Not gonna work.

Top Bottom