Democrat Presidential Nominees

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And then this happened. :lol :picard

The left will force us all to self flagellate on race issues then quickly turn to gender. Then LGBTQ. I wonder what Lew Rockwell has to say about all this, I should visit his website.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
#STFUHillary is trending on Twitter right now, and I must say some of the tweets are giving me a good chuckle. Keep on eating each other, all the way through the election.
Establishment Republicans are eating each other, too. Especially members of the military. I expect this to be a very bloody election.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Establishment Republicans are eating each other, too. Especially members of the military. I expect this to be a very bloody election.
I haven't spent a ton of time listening to this guy but every time I have, I have loved much of what he had to say and how he said it. Dan Crenshaw is an appealing possible option for president somewhere down the road and I wouldn't mind if Trump handed him the baton in November.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't spent a ton of time listening to this guy but every time I have, I have loved much of what he had to say and how he said it. Dan Crenshaw is an appealing possible option for president somewhere down the road and I wouldn't mind if Trump handed him the baton in November.
Dan Crenshaw/Nikki Haley ticket would be phenomenal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wish the Pubs had a black nominee. Put all this "racist" nonsense to bed. Belief in smaller government and greater individual freedom over bloated government overreach has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Dan would be awesome.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wish the Pubs had a black nominee.
They have. Alan Keyes, for example. I even voted for him in a primary or two. Doesn't seem to matter. None of this was ever truly about race, just like the gender stuff is never about gender, and the sexual orientation stuff isn't about sexual orientation. And on and on.

Edit: oops you said nominee. I got confused with candidates.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not going to happen. It's not only stupid, but impossible to enforce. We don't register our magazines, so no one has any way of knowing which ones are >10 rounds, and I'm certainly not inviting anyone into my home to come look.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not mentioned but it would also require a $200 stamp for any semi-auto firearm

Top Bottom