Democrat Presidential Nominees

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
In fairness, Biden can't stand for anyone to question him. Just ask the dog faced pony soldier.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In fairness, Biden can't stand for anyone to question him. Just ask the dog faced pony soldier.

"You're too old to vote for me"; "Wanna do pushups?"

"I was a democratic caucus" "No, you won't. You are a lying dog faced pony soldier"

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

"You're too old to vote for me"; "Wanna do pushups?"

"I was a democratic caucus" "No, you won't. You are a lying dog faced pony soldier"

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY"
He does have a tendency to get aggressive when questioned on anything

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Um, I don't want offers shooting any unarmed people. In the leg or otherwise. It's still the use of deadly force weather that shot goes in the leg, chest or head. I seriously wonder if that man isn't mentally slow. I hate the way Trump acts and presents himself but geez, this is really the option that's presented as an alternative?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Um, I don't want offers shooting any unarmed people. In the leg or otherwise. It's still the use of deadly force weather that shot goes in the leg, chest or head. I seriously wonder if that man isn't mentally slow. I hate the way Trump acts and presents himself but geez, this is really the option that's presented as an alternative?
its like the D & R's are playing a game of crazy poker

Oh yeah, I'll see your Trump and raise you a Biden!

Now what?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Looks like Biden's first venture out of the basement to speak to the masses is going well

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
#STFUHillary is trending on Twitter right now, and I must say some of the tweets are giving me a good chuckle. Keep on eating each other, all the way through the election.

Top Bottom