Democrat Presidential Nominees

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I feel sorry for him at this point. This man is not capable of being a senator any more, much less President of the United States. The Democratic party and his family should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to go on. He should be home taking care of himself. Not going through the rigors and stresses of a campaign.

As an aside... Fuck you Joy Behar and the rest of the liberals that say all he has to do is apologize and it will all go away. The levels of hypocrisy of the left is astounding.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I feel sorry for him at this point. This man is not capable of being a senator any more, much less President of the United States. The Democratic party and his family should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to go on. He should be home taking care of himself. Not going through the rigors and stresses of a campaign.

As an aside... Fuck you Joy Behar and the rest of the liberals that say all he has to do is apologize and it will all go away. The levels of hypocrisy of the left is astounding.
Wow. I don't feel sorry for him at all. I mean, I do in the sense that it's terrible for anyone to go through dementia, but he didn't have a gun to his head when he ran. He did that all on his own. Trump is going to destroy him in debates and I am going love every last second of it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wow. I don't feel sorry for him at all. I mean, I do in the sense that it's terrible for anyone to go through dementia, but he didn't have a gun to his head when he ran. He did that all on his own. Trump is going to destroy him in debates and I am going love every last second of it.
Listening to two cats fucking will be more enjoyable than listening to those debates. Both of them are brainless halfwits.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
that was a weird edit, here's a more complete interview:

I dont hate Biden, seems like an ok guy and in many ways the attack on his weird affection seems reminiscent of the mindset launched against those who say or do something perceived to be racist these days, apologize now or die damn it!

Now as far as his actual policies and potential dementia, that gives me serious pause. I'd love to have a candidate I could feel good about voting for but right now I don't have one

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Notice how they softballed every question and gave him ample time to answer. If he was a conservative, he wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise with those squawking cunts.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Notice how they softballed every question and gave him ample time to answer. If he was a conservative, he wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise with those squawking cunts.
Hell, they gave him the answer they were wanting, and tried to get him to repeat it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I can't even watch that shit. It gets my hulk rage fired up.

They should be actually attacking him based on what they pretend to believe in and Biden's wake of racism, misogyny and predatory history. But he's got the D, so...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I can't even watch that shit. It gets my hulk rage fired up.

They should be actually attacking him based on what they pretend to believe in and Biden's wake of racism, misogyny and predatory history. But he's got the D, so...

They don't even bother to thinly veil their hypocrisy anymore. It is out front for all to see. And no one dares say anything lest they be publicly humiliated.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I dont hate Biden, seems like an ok guy
Funny, he seems to me like the epitome of the slimy career politician who stands for nothing and will change his opinions in a heartbeat if he thinks it will get him elected.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Funny, he seems to me like the epitome of the slimy career politician who stands for nothing and will change his opinions in a heartbeat if he thinks it will get him elected.
Yep, and he has... multiple times. I do not feel sorry for that man as a politician.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, and he has... multiple times. I do not feel sorry for that man as a politician.
Yeah I feel bad for the guy like I do for any elderly person who doesn't know what's going on around them but are being used by others.

I've never liked him as a human though. I jist think the dude is super creepy and he makes me uncomfortable.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've never liked him as a human though. I just think the dude is super creepy and he makes me uncomfortable.
Yep. The lies, plagiary, and extremely aggressive confrontational attitude whenever he's challenged on anything doesn't help, either.

And those go back to when he was young, so it's not just the aging brain.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Flashback to Norm McDonald trolling The View by repeatedly calling Bill Clinton a murderer.

"I think we should get the homicide out of the White House." :lol

Norm should moderate all future Presidential debates

Top Bottom