Democrat Presidential Nominees

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Yeah, but I thought he said that to that fat dude in Iowa.

Is that video above legit? Or did nobody have the brain to tell him to not do that again?
That's a different video and as far I know the video I posted where he breaks out he dog face pony comment is undoctored

here's the fat one:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, but I thought he said that to that fat dude in Iowa.

Is that video above legit? Or did nobody have the brain to tell him to not do that again?
No, he said to that guy "look fat" and then challenged him to a push up contest. Yes seriously he did that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's a fucking disgrace how politicians on both sides of the isle use disasters to push their agendas.
Yes it is a shame but the sad truth is that political agendas have always been the prime tail wagger for the elected officials. Their time is completely absorbed in creating ways to get the upper hand in as many lobby groups and weave them into some type of trade off that works to their advantage. The representation aspect of the position is set aside from the first day they are in office.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes it is a shame but the sad truth is that political agendas have always been the prime tail wagger for the elected officials. Their time is completely absorbed in creating ways to get the upper hand in as many lobby groups and weave them into some type of trade off that works to their advantage. The representation aspect of the position is set aside from the first day they are in office.
Term limits is the only answer.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom