Democrat Presidential Nominees

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Milano is getting ratio'd to hell and back, and rightfully so.
She has, or had, a great set of tits. She was in a lot of soft core Cinemax or showtime movies when I was in my teens.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They're going to recruit Cuomo for sure, aren't they? I don't see how they run Biden out there.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They're going to recruit Cuomo for sure, aren't they? I don't see how they run Biden out there.
Hillary Clinton will do the selfless thing and step up to help the American people.

~snicker~

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bernie's out

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So the DNC ratfucked Bernie to help Biden and now they're gonna do the same to Old Joe? They're not big on loyalty, are they.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just heard that. Now with Bernie out, and Biden turning into a bigger dumpster fire by the day... Watch. Hillary Clinton will announce her candidacy.
So, how would that work? There have already been a ton of caucuses. Do they go back and have those votes again?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So, how would that work? There have already been a ton of caucuses. Do they go back and have those votes again?
I have no idea. But it's not like Hillary and the Dems couldn't gently bend a few rules if needed.

Or if Joe just outright steps down, then what? I honestly don't know.

Cotton

Staff member
I have no idea. But it's not like Hillary and the Dems couldn't gently bend a few rules if needed.

Or if Joe just outright steps down, then what? I honestly don't know.
Man, how much fun would it be if Hillary was able to run again? She got beat on an unknown billionaire in Trump. Now that Trump has fulfilled a ton of his promises and has the economy in damn good shape, he would roll her this time around.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
For anyone that is on Twitter, the Dems are at each others throats right now. Bernie supporters saying they won't vote and the other yelling at them for being childish. This is some seriously entertaining shit. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

This is trending right now. They really are going to split the vote, aren't they?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Each state has electors at the convention. They generally apportion it according to how the voting went, but they don't have to. Then there are superdelegates.

The parties are essentially a club. They can do just about whatever they want. If they decide Biden isn't competent they can go completely off script if they want.

Cotton

Staff member
Each state has electors at the convention. They generally apportion it according to how the voting went, but they don't have to. Then there are superdelegates.

The parties are essentially a club. They can do just about whatever they want. If they decide Biden isn't competent they can go completely off script if they want.
Can you imagine how bad that would piss off the people that voted for Biden? They most likely would find themselves in the same situation with a split vote, or people not voting at all.

Top Bottom