Democrat Presidential Nominees

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Trump and some plant should set it up where the guy asks Trump a question, Trump flips out and threatens him in a similar manner as this.

Once the press and the left have lost their shit for a few days, the plant could come forward and admit it was all just a setup to show the massive hypocrisy.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Trump and some plant should set it up where the guy asks Trump a question, Trump flips out and threatens him in a similar manner as this.

Once the press and the left have lost their shit for a few days, the plant could come forward and admit it was all just a setup to show the massive hypocrisy.
He should keep it simple and just quote Biden verbatim and "shush" a couple of females on his staff as the set up

that would be fun to see

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And now the CNN "conservative" weighs in :rolleyes:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He should keep it simple and just quote Biden verbatim and "shush" a couple of females on his staff as the set up

that would be fun to see
Since there is such a double standard by the media regarding Trump, I’m not sure this would be a good idea.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

"I'm just surprised Sanders is joining Trump." WTF is he talking about?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
LOL, the second Biden turned to answer the question, the handler lady put her hand on his back to try to guide him away and to the car. Gotta love having a candidate whose own people are terrified of his answering questions.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

That is a fucking awesome idea.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom