Democrat Presidential Nominees

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

I'm sending just the video out to my friends to see if any of them notice any issues here, here's the video if anyone else wants to do the same:

I'm virtually certain it will fly over my sweet girlfriends head

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
LMAO. I was thinking the Williams interview was going to correct the tweet. But no, that lady doubled down on it.

NY Times Editorial Board Member :laff

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Biden puts Hillary on ticket
Dems win
Biden resigns due to health reasons
Presto - Hillary's finally president

:budd

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dems win

One of the main reasons Trump won was because Hillary was on the ticket. I don't think her being the VP candidate hurts Trump at all. If anything, I think it helps him.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
One of the main reasons Trump won was because Hillary was on the ticket. I don't think her being the VP candidate hurts Trump at all. If anything, I think it helps him.
She got more votes than him and is still inexplicably popular. Hulu has a four-part series on the cunt out right now. She'll be circling the waters if it's a brokered convention.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My god, Biden is wheels off. In a normal setting he'd never get away with telling that guy he's full of shit, shouting at him, and pointing his finger in his face.

It's pretty hilarious that an ancient politician thinks he's such a tough guy. Surprised he didn't challenge the guy to a pushup contest.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dems win

Biden better resign otherwise he may face a far worse fate. Hope he has good life insurance.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
My god, Biden is wheels off. In a normal setting he'd never get away with telling that guy he's full of shit, shouting at him, and pointing his finger in his face.

It's pretty hilarious that an ancient politician thinks he's such a tough guy. Surprised he didn't challenge the guy to a pushup contest.
He actually told him he'd slap his face...keeping him out on the campaign trail at this point is elder abuse

Top Bottom