Democrat Presidential Nominees

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That worker should've laughed and said OK Boomer... :unsure

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Is the media blasting Biden for threatening violence against a citizen?

Myself, I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s how people talk, but you know if Trump did it, the liberal media would be in meltdown mode.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is the media blasting Biden for threatening violence against a citizen?

Myself, I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s how people talk, but you know if Trump did it, the liberal media would be in meltdown mode.
It wasn't a big deal to me until I found out he said he would slap his face. That is not okay in any manner.

Cotton

Staff member
Ihlan Omar is now endorsing Biden after she found out he mistook his wife for his sister.

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It wasn't a big deal to me until I found out he said he would slap his face. That is not okay in any manner.
He's lucky the dude didn't punch him in the face. I wouldn't talk to that group of guys like that. You might not walk back out.

Cotton

Staff member
At the end you can also hear Biden tell him they can take it outside. Jesus, man.

Cotton

Staff member
I know, I just thought ancient and duel went better together
OIC. You just have mentioned that you don't have time to pay much attention so I thought you might have missed it. :buddy

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
OIC. You just have mentioned that you don't have time to pay much attention so I thought you might have missed it. :buddy
No, you're right, you made the right assumption, I probably watched the slap video here plus I make time for the silly stuff

Top Bottom