Dak Watch Thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'll take Dak on a four year deal. Probably what he wants so he can get more guaranteed money. I just don't think he's a SB caliber guy or ever will be. Maybe, just maybe, if all the pieces are in place he could pull it off. But good lord, you can't afford to keep all those pieces in place year in and year out. Guess what I'm saying go ahead and eat the shit sandwich on a four year deal right now. After four years the answer should be obvious: He can't elevate a decent/good offense to championship level. Find someone else and stop treading water.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep. Just sign it and be done. You could play games with the franchise tag and save money, but the new CBA comes out next year and will add even more inflation than normal to the going rate for QBs.

Better to sign now when the cost will be lower.

If he’s an ass about it, then and only then you franchise him.

And if he gets vagina-sprained pissy about being franchised, then fuck it and cut him loose. Let him see how he fares with some of these shitty OLs around the league.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If his injury didn't scare me I'd love to have Tua. Dak never misses a game though game though and I don't want to go back to the Romo injury roller coaster.
There is no damn way in hell Dallas picks Tua, even if they were in position to. But, didn't stop Sportscenter from spending 20 minutes talking about what it would cost the Cowboys to do so, and whether they should or not.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but...

If this Tim Thompson chump actually lived through that era he should know full well that Danny White and Hogeboom/Pelleur should never ever be lumped in together. White was light years better. Thompson should eat a bag of dicks in hell for that one.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think he will be hurt.
At the start of the season some were adamant that he would go #1 in the draft but I said I think his injury history would make some want to back away from him as a number 1 pick.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
At the start of the season some were adamant that he would go #1 in the draft but I said I think his injury history would make some want to back away from him as a number 1 pick.
and yet with this injury he could still go top 5 without even being able to play the first year. I dont think its a stretch to say if he didnt have this injury he would have been the top pick

Top Bottom