Dak: Tony left some big shoes to fill

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope I win the lottery, but you know. The astronomical odds, and the fact I didn't buy a ticket...

But I have no opinion on whether or not I actually will win the lottery.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is one way to shut me up and that is to find where I said Dak would have a worse season this year. I have heard enough of the interpretive innuendo and none says in any way Dak will have a worse year. I gave you a quote where someone did indeed take tha position but I have yet to see where it infuriates anyone. It's spelled out so jump on it if that is what gets you worked.

Show me where I predicted anything about Daks upcoming season outcome or just drop it it. The only thing I predicted is that other teams will put more pressure on him and I would think that is obvious. So put up or shut up. It's showtime.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So when you want to express to your wife how much you care for her, you do so by saying "I love you, but...."

Is that what you're saying?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So when you want to express to your wife how much you care for her, you do so by saying "I love you, but...."

Is that what you're saying?
More like I want to love you but my gut tells me the hot neighbor girl ...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Go get on boozes ass. He's got what you are looking for. I dare ya.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Maybe, but the OL should have Smith at the peak of his skills if healthy and a still improving Frederick and Martin. Collins could be an upgrade at LG in his third year. Big ? at RT however. WRs all in their prime. Future HOFer at TE. Superstar RB in his second year. They could still be getting better as a unit.
I understand your points. I feel though Dez is not the force he once was and Witten is also nowhere near as productive.

Collins won't be a clear upgrade over Leary. Collins is more athletic but Leary's ability to anchor complemented the other linemen better, I think.

I'll feel a lot better if Green can fill Free's shoes and finally stay healthy.

We could use a shot of speed for sure, and I'm not saying that won't happen. We have a strong core for this and future drafts to build upon.

The biggest thing is Dak should keep improving. The Detroit game showed how dangerous he can be when given the opportunity. I choose to look upon that game as a sign of things to come.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Go get on boozes ass. He's got what you are looking for. I dare ya.
What you are failing to grasp here, is booze made a statement. Gave an opinion. That's all. Happens all the time.

You say a hundred different things with veiled inference, then deny saying them when questioned. That's what you're getting grief over. Not the fact of what your opinion of Dak may or may not be.

You are either dug in too deep and refuse to see what's right in front of your face, or you actually don't understand your own words. Either way, don't care. I'm bored with this.

Top Bottom