Cowboys Sign Anthony Barr

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Cowboys signing Anthony Barr.

Not bad. I could start getting excited about this team if they hadn’t shipped off Cooper for nothing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I still have hope for Leegro. Him, Parsons, Barr, Cox, Clark, we have a potentially tremendous group of LBs.

Too bad we have nothing at interior DL to protect them and our WR corp is Lamb and a group of XFLers.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ, finally something to fucking celebrate with this fucking front office and their free agent moves.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Nah, try again captain sluggo.

He'll be a traditional LB for us but he brings some good blitzing/light edge rush ability. Coverage is arguably the best part of his game though so I'm sure he'll be used traditionally, likely next to LVE or Kearse in nickel/dime.

What's so great about the move is that he layers on even more unpredictability to our blitz packages because he can credibly cover and also blitz. You could feasibly have both him and Parsons on the field and offenses would have no idea whether either would blitz or drop into coverage.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nah, try again captain sluggo.

He'll be a traditional LB for us but he brings some good blitzing/light edge rush ability. Coverage is arguably the best part of his game though so I'm sure he'll be used traditionally, likely next to LVE or Kearse in nickel/dime.

What's so great about the move is that he layers on even more unpredictability to our blitz packages because he can credibly cover and also blitz. You could feasibly have both him and Parsons on the field and offenses would have no idea whether either would blitz or drop into coverage.
This one signing Parsons makes Parsons a much better asset. And that's saying something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yea, it's kind of a poor man's version of a Bobby Wagner signing. Obviously I'd have preferred Wagner but we all know the story with this front office.
It is pretty clear that Barr wasn't asking for the kind of money that would have made Goof Son's asshole tighten up like Wagner got.

Top Bottom