Cowboys Free Agency Thread

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Where would this board be without stats, gawddammit.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We know the new ST coach cant make radical changes in his first season, but its good to see he ll make the correct tweaks.
Chris Jones is a liability. I think punter gets underrated but it's a position that contains a ton of hidden yards. They don't show up necessarily but a new punter could be a game changer in terms of flipping field position. The only think Chris Jones was good at was punting the ball 30 yards inside the opponents 20.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Chris Jones is a liability. I think punter gets underrated but it's a position that contains a ton of hidden yards. They don't show up necessarily but a new punter could be a game changer in terms of flipping field position. The only think Chris Jones was good at was punting the ball 30 yards inside the opponents 20.
no argument, however Fassel seems to me, hes dedicated to not keeping a piece because of security, so i hope he doesnt keep Jones just because Jones has been here. Im thinking Fassel brings in pieces he can use, or create competition. as i said he cant make radical changes in his first season, but if brings in a new culture, new ways, i ll be happy

p1_

DCC 4Life
Between Jones and Maher, We had the worst kicking and punting I can think of in all my years watching the team

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We should draft Mann in the 7th.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I wouldn't be terribly upset if they gained a 6 or 7 through trade down and used it to take Rodrigo or Eberle

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wouldn't be terribly upset if they gained a 6 or 7 through trade down and used it to take Rodrigo or Eberle
1587128947999.png

:towel

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I definitely want this guy on my team! He would replace the baby eater in my heart.
1587141507313.png

Top Bottom