Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean, is where he came from anywhere near as important as how long it's been since he played?

I think he last played for the Toledo Maroons.
Yeah I doubt he can still play after a 5 year layoff. That's a long time of not playing football. But I guess we will see.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah I doubt he can still play after a 5 year layoff. That's a long time of not playing football. But I guess we will see.
Ole Jer loves him some wildcatter reclamation projects.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Lets see him make it through camp. Does McCarthy run cupcake camps like Wade did? Under the new CBA, will we be able to tell?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lets see him make it through camp. Does McCarthy run cupcake camps like Wade did? Under the new CBA, will we be able to tell?
that might be a minor miracle in itself.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Under current circumstances, how many will they even have?

I think things are going to be doubly tough. On both McCarthy and the new coaching staff, as well as on a guy like Smith trying to get in football shape after such a layoff.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Under current circumstances, how many will they even have?

I think things are going to be doubly tough. On both McCarthy and the new coaching staff, as well as on a guy like Smith trying to get in football shape after such a layoff.
there seems to be a line forming now at RDE; who will emerge, if anyone aside from a high draft pick, is anyone's guess. Crawford, Gregory, Smith, Jackson and Jelks.....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
4 year naval commitment?
You didn't say why they were away from the game. Only that you didn't know of anybody that had been from the game that long that had came back to be successful.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
there seems to be a line forming now at RDE; who will emerge, if anyone aside from a high draft pick, is anyone's guess. Crawford, Gregory, Smith, Jackson and Jelks.....
Gregory, Smith, Jackson, Jelks I can see. The other name has no business there.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Crawford has 23 career sacks on the Dline. The others have 7. Combined.

'Cuz, you know. Stats.
I also know where those sacks came from. Do you?

'Stats" indeed.

Again, do better if you want to give me a hard time at every turn.

Do better.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Aldon Smith alone has more than 7...

Hell he has more than 23 alone.
He doesn't care about that, he just cares about taking every shot at me that he can, grinding his axe.

Accuracy has nothing to do with it. Agenda does.

Like I said, I've actually done the homework and l know that Crawford's sacks don't come at RDE.

Never have, never will.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He doesn't care about that, he just cares about taking every shot at me that he can, grinding his axe.

Accuracy has nothing to do with it. Agenda does.

Like I said, I've actually done the homework and l know that Crawford's sacks don't come at RDE.

Never have, never will.
:lol

Ol' Idgit-lite thinks highly of himself.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Calm down, Idg. Take it to the Goosfrabazone.
I'll start as soon as you do. You practice what you preach and we'll have no problems.

Start with personal accountability.

I can disagree without holding a grudge, can you?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'll start as soon as you do. You practice what you preach and we'll have no problems.

Start with personal accountability.

I can disagree without holding a grudge, can you?
I was disagreeing just fine. Go back and look at that thread. Pay attention to who it was that started with the bullshit.

Hint: It wasn't me.

And for the record, Idg... There is no grudge. I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy. One other thing... Look at the last week how many of these little dust ups you've had with a few different people. Each time, with you getting all defensive and pissy. 4-5 different posters in a weeks time, all with one common denominator. You. Could be a sign of what the problem really is.

Top Bottom