Cowboys’ free agency approach has been drastically altered by past blunders and it needs revisiting

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The new guy... Is he midswat? :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh really, like the 3 decades of the salary cap that show paying Dak this much guarantees you won't win a SB ?

Let me guess that data doesn't count right ?

Lols
You keep talking about the 30 years of salary cap. Don't all teams have to deal with this? Don't all teams pay what they think their franchise QB is worth? Dak is now the 7th highest paid QB in the league and will most likely fall below that mark when Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, etc sign theirs. Outside of the fact that we should have signed him a year earlier, you have no point.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm 50% less in your face about this than this Alan Blurp guy that's running around here lol'ing.
Give us a minute. The board will sort that out. This doesn't need moderation yet.

Cotton

Staff member
Great QBs find ways to win playoff games ...
Where you going to find one? Magic? Faith in our drafting and development?

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of Dak. Then, post it. A-A-Ron, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

AAron_Burr8

LoL Troll
You keep talking about the 30 years of salary cap. Don't all teams have to deal with this? Don't all teams pay what they think their franchise QB is worth? Dak is now the 7th highest paid QB in the league and will most likely fall below that mark when Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, etc sign theirs. Outside of the fact that we should have signed him a year earlier, you have no point.
Yes all teams deal with it, I cite bc no team has won a SB paying over 15% of their cap to one player. It's 3 decades of evidence that show doing so is not a smart move and guarantees you won't win SBs.

No we should have moved on, Dak isn't the 7th best qb in the league and never has been or will be. Hes already been passed by multiple younger guys (Burrow, Herbert, Allen). He is mediocre at best and paying him like he is ELITE guarantees you will never win a SB.

Again you fans just want to not be horrible, which is the exact thing you constantly complain that Jerry Jones is doing and why you hate him lols. It's so fucking funny, I gotta lols

AAron_Burr8

LoL Troll
Where you going to find one? Magic? Faith in our drafting and development?

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of Dak. Then, post it. A-A-Ron, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.
You are the definition of idiocy ... lols

Cotton

Staff member
Again 30 years of the salary cap show that every other option was better as far as SB chances go than paying Prescott. Just learn 5th grade math.
Yep, you're Ranch. or his doppleganger. Peace out. Just FYI, don't ever fuck with Sheiky. Peace.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Again you fans just want to not be horrible, which is the exact thing you constantly complain that Jerry Jones is doing and why you hate him lols. It's so fucking funny, I gotta lols
Yes if there is anyone who deserves a pass it's Jerry Jones.

JFC :picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If I find out it is, Midswat will be gone too. Content is one thing. Idiocy is another.
I was mostly kidding... though the new guy seems more like someone trolling than a real person, right? Real people only have about 20 lols per day in them. He has 20 per page.

Top Bottom