Cowboys’ free agency approach has been drastically altered by past blunders and it needs revisiting

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was mostly kidding... though the new guy seems more like someone trolling than a real person, right? Real people only have about 20 lols per day in them. He has 20 per page.
Well, the LOLs dude is gone. I couldn't stand that anymore. Not the LOLs as much as the stupid ass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, the LOLs dude is gone. I couldn't stand that anymore. Not the LOLs as much as the stupid ass.
I mean I'm all for different opinions. You want to tell me Dak isn't good enough to win a Superbowl without a really talented team around him and an elite coach. Cool there are plenty of people on here that think that. Stafford needed that too to finally win anything in the playpffs. I like Dak better than that but nothing wrong with different opinions.

The LOL after everything and just the over the top retardedness was just a little too trolling.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I mean I'm all for different opinions. You want to tell me Dak isn't good enough to win a Superbowl without a really talented team around him and an elite coach. Cool there are plenty of people on here that think that. Stafford needed that too to finally win anything in the playpffs. I like Dak better than that but nothing wrong with different opinions.

The LOL after everything and just the over the top retardedness was just a little too trolling.
It was all trolling. All of it. From post one.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Again you fans just want to not be horrible
Well… yes.

And make no mistake, horrible is what we’d be without Dak

Every above average starter is going to make 40 million or more, and there’s a very good chance the Superbowl winning QB will be earning more than 15% of their teams’ cap.

In any case, the Cowboys are squandering Dak’s career just like they did Romo’s.

Only Dak’s going to take away a lot more money than Romo ever did

data

Forbes #1

you just jealous he makes bank

Top Bottom