College Basketball Chatter...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I would bet everything I own that Caitlin Clark is on a shit ton of steroids. I seriously thought she was trans when I first saw her.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would bet everything I own that Caitlin Clark is on a shit ton of steroids. I seriously thought she was trans when I first saw her.
That's because of her first name. :unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You sir are clearly not from Iowa and have not witnessed what I'd call a standard farm girl...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is utter bullshit.

Lookit, I could care less about basketball, much less women’s college basketball.

But this woman is flat out lying.

What was actually said by the Iowa coach: "I mean, they’re an amazing offensive rebounding team. Somebody kind of just described it to me as you’re going to a bar fight when you try to go rebound against them, they’re just so good. They’re so tall, like you say. Especially with Cardoso coming off the bench at 6’7”.”

So…ummm…where did the other shit come from?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

This is utter bullshit.

Lookit, I could care less about basketball, much less women’s college basketball.

But this woman is flat out lying.

What was actually said by the Iowa coach: "I mean, they’re an amazing offensive rebounding team. Somebody kind of just described it to me as you’re going to a bar fight when you try to go rebound against them, they’re just so good. They’re so tall, like you say. Especially with Cardoso coming off the bench at 6’7”.”

So…ummm…where did the other shit come from?
This is the world we live in now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It also came off as a bit of her deflecting from her team losing a game that practically everyone expected them to win easily.

Hey guys, lets not focus on my team being such bad shooters from 3-point range that the Iowa players completely ignored us outside the 3-point arc. Instead lets talk about perceived slights and negative comments that were made about my team.

My thing is, if it were such an issue why wait until now to bring it up. They've had the Final Four spotlight on them and media sessions out the ass all week.

I love Dawn Staley but this did come off as a bit foul.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
This Clark chick in the female equivalent of Stephan Curry. Making 3's halfway between halfcourt the and 3 point line.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Clip the hair and remove the lipstick and (she) would qualify to be named Norman.
Depending on where you go in this country you wouldn't have to do either and it be true

Top Bottom