DCC 4Life
So, the shit list is:
Tyron
Biadasz
Martin

leaving

Tyler and
Steele
as the only starters healthy and slated to play. And all the talk has been how all 5 were about to finally play together.
Pardon me while I :picard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, the shit list is:
Tyron
Biadasz
Martin

leaving

Tyler and
Steele
as the only starters healthy and slated to play. And all the talk has been how all 5 were about to finally play together.
Pardon me while I :picard
Yeah how are our Olineman getting dinged up non stop. Are we just being extra cautious about I juries or do we need to dial something back. This is crazy. Tyler Smith finally gets healthy and 3 more sit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah how are our Olineman getting dinged up non stop. Are we just being extra cautious about I juries or do we need to dial something back. This is crazy. Tyler Smith finally gets healthy and 3 more sit.
Tyron I get and Martin got hurt in a game, but whatever is leading to all these practice injuries needs to be dialed the fuck back or reevaluated.

We haven't had a fully healthy OL for literally 20+ games now which is completely ridiculous.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The belief used to be that if you pulled a hamstring you weren't in shape, especially for the big guys. I wonder if the ramp down after camp to the start of the season let these guys lose some condition and now that in season practices and games have started, they weren't in good enough shape. At least the Tylers.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'll wait to see what a more credible source has to say before getting worried. Broaddus has a history of being way off with his information. His pool of sources is drying up.
Dont know where my super secret (brother) source is getting his info but he just texted me that Martin and Biadasz are out. Smith gametime decision.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dont know where my super secret (brother) source is getting his info but he just texted me that Martin and Biadasz are out. Smith gametime decision.
I just saw it on ESPN. Badass and Martin are both out.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No surprise. Martin got rolled up on pretty good.

Top Bottom