Cardinals Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

We know Martin will play so Biadasz is probably the only question mark.

I'm pretty comfortable sitting him against Arizona just to be conservative with it though, we should be fine with 4 of 5 starters on the OL against their banged up defense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Only Jerry could say something this retarded.
Let's not act like there isn't some truth to this. Diggs can get burned and has in both games this year so far.

Now I wouldn't say it In the media but when has anything stopped Jerry from saying stuff.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Let's not act like there isn't some truth to this. Diggs can get burned and has in both games this year so far.

Now I wouldn't say it In the media but when has anything stopped Jerry from saying stuff.

You don't say that you might be better without one of your star players after he's just had a devastating injury.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You don't say that you might be better without one of your star players after he's just had a devastating injury.
I don't think he was saying we are better off. He was talking about mitigating how bad a loss it is.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yes. I agree and said as much. That was wrong but its Jerry (kind of expect him to say something like this actually). I just dont necessarily agree that he is totally wrong.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yes. I agree and said as much. That was wrong but its Jerry (kind of expect him to say something like this actually). I just dont necessarily agree that he is totally wrong.
Well he IS a douchebag. I Agree he isn't really wrong though. I think the best option we have available to us is already on the roster in Bland. Fact is, there is nobody out there that will be able to come in and just fill Diggs' shoes. I wouldn't necessarily blame them for trying to acquire someone for depth purposes, but honestly, I think the Oline might be more important at this point, and there are only so many spots, so you kind of have to pick your poison her.e

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't think he was saying we are better off. He was talking about mitigating how bad a loss it is.

"Bland & people we have come in here may not have as much of a concern about the bad play. So we could have a plus here. "

He corrected it to mitigating the loss after he said the above. I'm guessing he immediately realized it was a dumb thing to say so he corrected himself, but he still said it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
"Bland & people we have come in here may not have as much of a concern about the bad play. So we could have a plus here. "

He corrected it to mitigating the loss after he said the above. I'm guessing he immediately realized it was a dumb thing to say so he corrected himself, but he still said it.
I still don't read it as being so bad. Besides, it's Jerry. I quit getting upset about things he says a long time ago.

Top Bottom