Cardinals Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are they working him at center?
Mike said they were. Said the biggest thing is getting the fine motor skill of snapping down pat.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The fact we elevated both guys either means Biadasz does not play or is yanked as soon as feasible.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If this was anybody but Tyron I'd say it's definitely bullshit and the team is playing games with the injury report since they don't even really practice the day before the game.

But it's Tyron so you never know, although I'd still be very surprised if he doesn't play.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If this was anybody but Tyron I'd say it's definitely bullshit and the team is playing games with the injury report since they don't even really practice the day before the game.

But it's Tyron so you never know, although I'd still be very surprised if he doesn't play.
My fear is they’re going to play an injured Martin and Smith because the rest of the line is in shambles.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
My fear is they’re going to play an injured Martin and Smith because the rest of the line is in shambles.
Martin came in for the kneel downs against the Jets so I don't think he's that injured.

They've been extremely conservative with Tyler it seems so I don't think they'll push too hard, especially on Tyron since we have Tyler who can play LT while Edoga has filled in well at LG.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The fact we elevated both guys either means Biadasz does not play or is yanked as soon as feasible.

Yeah it definitely makes you think they aren't as confident about this injury as they're saying publicly.

p1_

DCC 4Life
3 centers . WTF?!

Hoffman may line up at guard , but he sure doesn’t play guard.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Is this a joke? Surely it’s a joke.

Top Bottom