Cardinals Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cards are definitely a game our guys need to remain focused and ready for. They aren't good but the last thing we need is a lazy game against an awful team.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Cards are definitely a game our guys need to remain focused and ready for. They aren't good but the last thing we need is a lazy game against an awful team.
I think with the coaching staff we have, and the leaders we have on the field, there is little chance of this happening. There is something different about them. I don't think we'll be losing focus as easily as we did in the past.

Hopefully, we can take control of this one early, and by the second half, start sitting guys and getting reps out to our backups.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, I've been kind of worried about the last two games, but I'm not worried about this one. It may be sloppier than we'd like, but I don't think we'll lose. I'm not sure Cards management even wants to win.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think with the coaching staff we have, and the leaders we have on the field, there is little chance of this happening. There is something different about them. I don't think we'll be losing focus as easily as we did in the past.

Hopefully, we can take control of this one early, and by the second half, start sitting guys and getting reps out to our backups.
Reminds me of the early 90's with the coaches keeping the team grounded heading in to play the Cards after big wins vs more significant teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah, I think the coaching staff will do that as well. Plus we have guys like Kearse, Lawrence and Parsons who just seem to wake up ready to go all out. It could be the fourth quarter against scrubs in a blowout and those guys are stilling going to try and dominate. So I think that attitude is going to carry over.

But sometimes it is hard when you have these lopsided wins. It's easy to just think you'll cream the worst team in the NFL. But at the same time they are still an NFL team capable of doing something.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This is what I was saying the other day about this team and staff not being as prone to a letdown or trap game. Barring some fluke injury, they come ready to play and seem to have laser focus . And with leaders like Parsons, Osa and Martin, there’s an infectiousness about this surging defense.

Top Bottom