Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's not being mentioned as being on the hot seat but it wouldn't surprise me if Kingsbury is fired at season's end. This is the 2nd year in a row that his team has fallen apart in the 2nd half of the season.

That Arizona roster is built to win now, not 3 years from now. So I could see ownership getting antsy.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's not being mentioned as being on the hot seat but it wouldn't surprise me if Kingsbury is fired at season's end. This is the 2nd year in a row that his team has fallen apart in the 2nd half of the season.

That Arizona roster is built to win now, not 3 years from now. So I could see ownership getting antsy.
Meh, they'll make the playoffs with double digit wins, I'd be shocked if they fired him considering the bromance between him and Murray. That little midget would probably throw a fit if they got rid of him.

Cotton

Staff member
Meh, they'll make the playoffs with double digit wins, I'd be shocked if they fired him considering the bromance between him and Murray. That little midget would probably throw a fit if they got rid of him.
:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it would be a mistake too. You have things headed in the right direction. You have a young QB who you're excited to see take the next step. A little patience would make lot of sense for them.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think it would be a mistake too. You have things headed in the right direction. You have a young QB who you're excited to see take the next step. A little patience would make lot of sense for them.
Yea, I don't think Kingsbury is that great of a coach but it'd be a bit short-sighted to cut the cord this quickly.

If they hadn't been given Hopkins for peanuts I think they would've been on the playoff borderline and he may have actually been on the serious hot seat.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It would surprise me if they did that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want this one to be a defensive masterpiece.

What is weird is that last year we defended Murray well through the air with a Nolan defense. It was their run game, Murray and Kenyon Drake, that killed us.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

What is weird is that last year we defended Murray well through the air with a Nolan defense. It was their run game, Murray and Kenyon Drake, that killed us.
Beautiful thread reset, @boozeman !

And I couldn't agree more, a convincing beat down against AZ should set Dak on track for the playoff run.

Quick question, who was the last rookie to win SB MVP?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Quick question, who was the last rookie to win SB MVP?
I’ll admit I had to look it up. Just looking at Super bowl MVPs, I would have guessed Von Miller. Turns out it has only happened once. The Cowboy’s own Chuck Howley

1bigfan13

Staff member

I barely remember how last year's beat down played out. After they started pouring it on, I Will Smith Men In Black'd this game from my memory.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I moved all the COVID arguments into the Corona Virus thread.

Take your arguments there and leave this thread for the Cardinals & football related stuff, por favor.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I’ll admit I had to look it up. Just looking at Super bowl MVPs, I would have guessed Von Miller. Turns out it has only happened once. The Cowboy’s own Chuck Howley
In a game they lost, no less

Cotton

Staff member
I moved all the COVID arguments into the Corona Virus thread.

Take your arguments there and leave this thread for the Cardinals & football related stuff, por favor.
Good call.

Top Bottom