Cardinals Stuff...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m not sure I’d play him against then Cardinals. If he’s not 100%, I don’t see the point.

I want him healthy in the playoffs. This coming back for a few weeks only to miss a few games is not doing anyone any good.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I’m not sure I’d play him against then Cardinals. If he’s not 100%, I don’t see the point.

I want him healthy in the playoffs. This coming back for a few weeks only to miss a few games is not doing anyone any good.
Yea, depends on how healthy he truly is.

If he's at least 90% then sure, throw him out there, there's no point in just sitting him for no reason if he's healthy, particularly against a team with a good pass rush.

But there's also no reason to rush him if he isn't healthy, although considering how they've managed him this year I'd be surprised if that were the case.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life

thats the thing, we dont know if the Cardinals can turn it around. the Colts could have broken a lot on that team, the Cardinals have been off the rails and there is little time to turn it around. I personally feel if they lose to Dallas and its possible, they could be done. Than i would really accept Dallas is better than the Cardinals. Beating them would be really good for this team.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They throttled us last year. Time to repay the favor as we fine tune the plans for late January and early February. The Cards haven’t seen this defense , like most of us here. I got something for Murray right here.

Rogerthat

DCC 4Life
Would love to see Quinn spy Micah on Murray and it result in a multiple sack performance.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Steele was more than adequate yesterday, so I'd rather give Tyron the rest and Steele another game to prepare for playoffs

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Steele was more than adequate yesterday, so I'd rather give Tyron the rest and Steele another game to prepare for playoffs
And he caught a TD....has Smith ever done that? Probably not. Steele > WR than Smith.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
McGovern is the better FB .
I need to see Steele vs McGovern go head to head in an Oklahoma drill before I agree with this

• Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
STOP FUCKING TESTING

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
STOP FUCKING TESTING
The reason that we're seeing this massive increase in positive cases across all sports is because the leagues started testing more due to the holiday season. Since guys were going to be around a lot more family and friends at this time of year, they thought it would be wise to test more frequently. And this clusterfuck is the result of that line of thinking.

SEP - NOV there were absolutely dozens of players out there playing with COVID and no one died or became seriously ill since about 95% of the league is vaxxed.

At some point they need to treat this like the concussion thing. Give the guys the information. Let them know the risks. And lets move on from there and get away from this foolishness where teams fighting for their playoff lives are forced to sit 20 perfectly healthy players for H&S protocols.

p1_

DCC 4Life
SEP - NOV there were absolutely dozens of players out there playing with COVID and no one died or became seriously ill since about 95% of the league is vaxxed.
are you saying the league wasnt testing at the same levels, and thus players were positive ?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
are you saying the league wasnt testing at the same levels, and thus players were positive ?
Yes, that's exactly what happened to my understanding. I listened to a couple of NBA analysts on Sirius point this out as well in their league.

• Props

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They throttled us last year. Time to repay the favor as we fine tune the plans for late January and early February. The Cards haven’t seen this defense , like most of us here. I got something for Murray right here.
I lak the way you think, boy.

• Props
Top Bottom