Bills Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Translation: We need Taco…errr…Mazi to get his shit together now that Hankins is out.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Translation: We need Taco…errr…Mazi to get his shit together now that Hankins is out.
I don't think he is as bad as you think. However I don't get the snap anticipation problems. Like the ball is snapped, everyone is moving and then he moves. It's not a quickness problem. It's a reaction problem. It really shouldn't be that difficult to fix but yet here we are with 3/4 of the season done and he is still not moving when the ball is snapped.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I don't think he is as bad as you think. However I don't get the snap anticipation problems. Like the ball is snapped, everyone is moving and then he moves. It's not a quickness problem. It's a reaction problem. It really shouldn't be that difficult to fix but yet here we are with 3/4 of the season done and he is still not moving when the ball is snapped.
I'm thinking back to Russell Maryland as Jimmy's first overall pick. I know Maryland was good, solid, but was he ever dominant good? One Pro Bowl in 1993.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not worried about anybody missing practice with the flu 3 days before a game, I am a bit worried about Hooker missing both practices with an ankle, although he came back to play in the Eagles game so they may just be giving him vet days off.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who says they didn't get the flu shot? The one time in my life I got one, I got sick. Haven't had the flu since, and that was at least 25 years ago.

p1_

DCC 4Life
p
I'm not worried about anybody missing practice with the flu 3 days before a game, I am a bit worried about Hooker missing both practices with an ankle, although he came back to play in the Eagles game so they may just be giving him vet days off.
parsons Looked pretty damned good last Sunday playing thru the flu .

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trade ‘em all. Malcontents. Can never have enough fifth rounders.
I would rather have those than 2nd rounders. We seem to have a clear mind in that round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom